The Russian Federation has organized the Open Doors International Olympiad for the fourth time. This year introduces a doctoral track (analogous to Ph.D.) in addition to the usual master’s track. Depending on the chosen direction, the winners of the Olympiad will be able to enroll for free in the Masters or Postgraduate programs of their chosen University. Participants of the doctoral track will be able to choose a future research supervisor and pass an interview with them during the Olympiad.
Participation in the Olympiad and further education at the University are possible in Russian or English.
Foreigners can participate in the Olympiad, as well as compatriots permanently residing abroad. Participants of the master’s track must have a bachelor’s or specialist’s degree or be completing an appropriate level of education in 2021. Participants of the doctoral track will need a specialist’s or a master’s degree.
Russian Government Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students
Why Study in Russia:
If we talk about the Russian Education System, It is one of the best higher education systems in the world. Russia has world top universities which are top-ranked academic institutions in the world according to Times Higher Education. All Russian universities are equipped with the latest scientific labs, a world-class research environment with professional faculty.
The language of instructions in Russian Universities is Russian and the English language, you can choose in which language you want to study. There are thousands of World-class universities in Russia, with all academic fields and majors are available for Bachelors/Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Studies. Russia is not a very expensive country in the term of living life and education. The education system of Russia, is very affordable, even if you want to study on Self. Each Russian University has hundreds of university-funded scholarships every year for local and international students from all over the world to study in Russia.
Every year The Government of Russia offers different Russian Government Scholarship programs for International students every year to free study in Russia. There are thousands of World-class universities in Russia, with all academic fields and majors are available for Bachelors/Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Studies.
About Russian Government Scholarship:
The Scholarship is announced under the name Open Doors Scholarships Russia. This Government of Russia 2021 Scholarship provides with the collaboration of the Ministery of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. This scholarship is a funded scholarship that will support the study’s expenses in Russia. This scholarship is available to pursue Masters’s and Ph.D. Degree programs in top leading universities of Russia. Students can choose any of the top universities to avail of this opportunity to free study in Russia. All academic fields and majors are available under Russian Government Scholarships 2021.
Study in Russia
Different/Multiple Universities of Russia
Scholarships Offered By:
Russian Government Scholarship Project Association “Global Universities” – Open Doors
100% Tuition-Free Scholarship
Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs in multiple fields.
List of Subjects Are Available For Study In Russia
In the last year, there are about 11 subject areas are offered under the Russian Government Scholarship. This year, the Government of Russia offering 14 different subject areas for Masters Track and Ph.D. Track.
- Computer & Data Science
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Business & Management
- Mathematics & Artificial intelligence
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Politics & International Studies
- Linguistics & Modern Languages
- Physical Sciences
- Economics & Econometrics
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Engineering & Technology
- Earth Sciences
Benefits Of Russian Government Scholarships 2021 for International Students
As the Russian Government is a Funded scholarship for international students in 2021 at different Russian universities. It has the following benefits as given below:
- The government of Russia will pay you all university tuition fee, means 100% tuition-free scholarship.
- If you want to study in the Russian Language, the Russian Language Course will be an offer to you free of cost.
- You can apply for multiple universities for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria For Russian Government Scholarships
The Application Criteria for Russian Government Scholarship under “Open door Russia” is very simple and clear. You just have to follow these following points to become eligible as follows.
- Russian Citizenship holders are also eligible for this scholarship if he/she is living abroad outside Russia.
- The Applicant must be international students from any part of the world.
- The Applicant must hold a Masters Degree for Ph.D. Track Degree from a recognized institution.
- For more information, please read the eligibility criteria of the university where you are applying.
- The Applicant must hold a Bachelors/Undergraduate Degree for Masters Track Degree from a recognized institution.
Deadline For Russian Government Scholarships for International Students
- The Deadline To Apply For The Russian Government Scholarship, Is 10th December 2020.
- The Results Of The Scholarships Winner Will Be Announced On 25th December 2020.
Documents Required For Russian Government Scholarships 2021
The list of documents is given below:
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Passport Scan
- Recommendation Letters
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Personal Statements
For more information please check the official requirement during the application online.
How To Apply For Russian Government Scholarships
The student has to register on the Application Portal provided by the Russian Government. After that Sign up first, fill the online form according to the requirements, and submit your application.
- To create an account first. Online Application Portal
- Than, choose the Degree level and Degree Program from the menu.
- Fill the application form according to the instructions, and complete Signup, you will receive an activation email in your mailbox, activate your account.
- Login in to your Application account, Fill the Education Section and upload the academic documents.
- Applicants have to choose 1-6 universities where you want to study, you can choose a maximum of 6 universities from the given list.
- Submit your application.