Alastair Storey program – Experienced teachers – University of West London – Experienced teachers
If you like to get study with experienced teachers and like-minded business professionals, University of West London offered for you Alastair Storey program
The status for the University of West London is the public university in the United Kingdom was also known as the Lady Byron School till 1860 and then its named Thames Valley University in 1992.
The university provides great excellent quality and style of exceptional teaching facilities also provides the funding facilities for those students who need it and supports them through their study duration in the university.
Brief Description of the program
- University: The University of West London offered the program
- Department: Department of The London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Award: £3,500
- Number of Awards of the program: one
- Nationality of the candidates: The UK, EU, and International
- the program took in the UK
- Application Closing Date: October 31, 2019
- The UK, EU, and Overseas interested applicants are eligible.
- Students can pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the subject of Hospitality or the subject of Culinary Arts at the London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism.
- You must maintain your good academic standing position and record of attendance throughout your course.
- The Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit, you must be attending it.
How to apply the scholarship
It is announced that all interested applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. Then complete the award application form and return it to [email protected]
- It is compulsory to submit the Evidence of household income, academic reference, and personal reference.
- The selection of the candidates will be purely based on academic achievement, financial need, personal statement, and recommendations.
- It is announced that if the applicant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits of the program:
The University will provide £3,500 to a successful student.