- Degree: Master
- Program: The winners of a Bar Course Scholarship will enjoy a full waiver of the fees for the Bar Course
- Closing Date: February 14, 2020
- Northumbria Law School is invited to attract the highest caliber students to its Courses of Bar. Our aim is to try enabling highly capable and highly motivated scholars to enter this Executive profession.
- Northumbria Law School is pleased to announce its five Bar Course Scholarships, in furtherance of their aim. The winner’s scholars of a Bar Course Scholarship will enjoy the benefits like a full waiver of the fees for the Bar Course (terms and conditions of the scholarship will be applied, see below).
- It is announced that The Bar Course Scholarships are awarded on a merit basis. The application processes of the candidates are accessed via a written application form, and after that, the successful candidates will be invited to attend a necessary interview.
This scholarship is provided by
· Northumbria University at England
- Northumbria University is located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England; it is a gaining university having status in 1992.
Eligibility of the scholarship
Those Applicants are eligible to apply for the Bar Course Scholarship for September 2020 that will be:
- A Home, EU or International applicant.
- Those applying for the study of the Bar Course at Northumbria University, that commencing in September 2020.
- meet the terms and conditions for the scholarship of your offer for the Bar Course
- A self-funded student.
- Those not have fees that are paid in full or in part through a sponsorship arrangement, i.e. employer-funded.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The Scholars who are winners of this study program of scholarship will enjoy a full waiver of the fees for this Bar Course.
Application for the Scholarship
The Bar Course of this Scholarships is awarded on merit bases. The application process for a Scholarship must to takes the following form:
- Round 1 – The written application: Applicants will fulfill an online application form, that giving information about their academic achievements; their reasons for applying to undertake the Bar Course; their relevant work and extra-curricular experiences; and their other relevant based background information’s
That the Successful applicants in Round 1 will be the next proceed for the Round 2 (It is announced that progression to Round 2 have no guarantee of an award).
- Round 2 – The interview: Applicants who will be interviewed by members of teaching team of the Bar Course. That interview will be loosely based upon the sort of interview that candidates might expect to face were applying for pupillage.