Categories of Applicants for Guangxi Normal University Scholarship 2020
- Master Degree Students (Duration of Studies: 2 Years)
- Doctoral Degree Students (Duration of Studies: 3 Years)
Applicants can choose the masters and doctoral programs offered by the Guangxi Normal University.
Financial Coverage and Benefits of Guangxi Normal University Scholarship 2020
- Tuition Fee
- Living allowance paid monthly 3,500 yuan for Doctoral degree students
- Living allowance paid monthly 3,000 yuan for Master degree students
- Free Medical Insurance.
Eligibility of the Chinese Government Scholarships CSC 2020
- Applicants should be in good health and non-Chinese citizens. And the scholarship is only aimed for the freshman, students who have studied in china have no qualifications to apply.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and should be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have a Master’s degree and should be under the age of 40.
- Chinese language requirement: Those who apply to be taught in Chinese should pass HSK 3 at least, and HSK 4 is also necessary for those who apply Masters and Doctoral degrees.
Notes: Applicants can apply for one year of Chinese language study if fail to meet the above requirements. After the remedial Chinese language studies are completed, applicants must take the HSK test and those who have achieved the above-mentioned requirements in HSK can be transferred to relevant programs for professional studies; those who do not meet the above-mentioned requirements in HSK will be disqualified from scholarship.
Application Procedure of Guangxi Normal University Scholarship 2020 for International Students
- Applicants should register and login ‘The Chinese Government Scholarship Information system’, fill in and submit the application form. Please choose “Program Category Type B” in the system.
- Those who have passed the preliminary examination of the admission qualification and approved by Guangxi Normal University will be submitted to CSC.
What Documents Required for Guangxi Normal University Scholarship 2020
- Scanned copy of passport.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Applicants should submit the Certificate of HSK for the program Instructed in Chinese.
- Notarized highest degree certificate.
- A Study of the Research Plan in Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
- Foreigner physical examination form
- Recommendation letters issued by the two professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or in English (must be in the form of letterhead with the contact details of the recommended professor).
- Non-Criminal record.
- All the application documents must be submitted on “The Chinese Government Scholarship Information System”. It is not necessary to post hard copies.
Deadline of Guangxi Normal University Scholarship 2020
The Deadline is 10th May 2020.
Contact person: Mr.Zhang
E-mail Address: [email protected]edu.cn