Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2020 is established by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or understandings reached between the Chinese government and the governments of other countries, organizations, education institutions, and relevant international organizations to provide both full scholarships and partial scholarships to international students and scholars. MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC) to manage the recruitment and carry out the routine management of the Chinese Government Scholarship program. There are two ways for you to apply for the China Scholarship Council (CSC) Scholarship. A student may either apply through the local Chinese Embassy/Consulate or directly through Jiangsu University.
Details of Chinese Govt. Scholarship (CSC) 2020
University: Jiangsu University
Scholarships: Fully Funded
Duration: Master’s Degree (2-3 Years) and Ph.D. Degree (3-4 Years)
Total Scholarships: 25000+ Scholarships
Deadline: April 10th, 2020
Financial Coverage and Benefits of Chinese Govt. Scholarship (CSC) 2020 Jiangsu University
- Exempt from the registration fee
- tuition fee and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus
- Living allowance
- A monthly allowance is granted to the students through the host institution at the following rates (CNY Yuan per month)
- Master’s degree students & general scholars: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral degree students & senior scholars: CNY 3,500 Yuan Scholarship students shall receive their monthly living allowance after registration.
- The monthly living allowance covers the school holidays.
- Scholarship students who missed the monthly living allowance during holidays could be reimbursed upon their return on campus.
- Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China is provided by MOE for the scholarship students in China in case of hospitalizing for serious diseases and accidental injuries.
Eligibility Criteria of the Chinese Govt. Scholarship (CSC) 2020
Applicants shall apply to Chinese diplomatic missions or dispatching authorities between January and April every year.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
- Education background and age limit.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Required Documents of Chinese Govt. Jiangsu University Scholarship 2020
To upload all notarized soft copies to us, including
- The first page of CSC application forms( in the place of Family Financial Statement)
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- (notarized) Copy of your final degree transcript
- (notarized )Copy of your final degree certificate
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- Family financial statement
- Research proposal
- 2 recommendation letters
- Please don’t post the hard copies until you have been selected as CSC candidates.
- Chinese Government Scholarship is open to new students only.
- If you are admitted here but failed to achieve CSC scholarship, you still have a chance to get other kinds of scholarships.
- Once you have been chosen as a CSC candidate at the beginning of May, the new admission notice of scholarship will be made. The admission office will contact you through the following email to tell you the next step. Please check your email frequently.
- Visa application documents will post to the scholarship candidates in June or July.
- The university online application system will still be on after the 10th of April for non-CSC applications. However, if you apply after April 10th, your application is invalid.
E-mail: [email protected]