The Grenoble Alpes University Initiative of Excellence (IDEX) launches a new call for the funding of Master’s scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021
The “Initiative excellence” (IDEX in short) Université Grenoble Alpes is opening the 2020 Master Scholarship program. Applications to this program are open to foreign students (ie students currently enrolled in a University outside France) who apply to one of the Masters offered by the following higher education and research institutions: Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Grenoble (ENSAG), Grenoble INP, Sciences Po Grenoble, University of Grenoble Alpes (UGA).
Benefits of Grenoble Alpes University Masters Scholarships 2021
- The amount of the scholarship is 8000 euros for the academic year.
- If one of the two semesters is dedicated to a funded internship, the amount of the scholarship is reduced to 5000 euros.
Application Process of Fully Funded Masters Scholarships 2020-2021 in Grenoble Alpes University
The application process is as follows:
- The student must first apply to one of the Masters offered by the above-mentioned higher education and research institutions. The application must be for the 2020-2021 academic year. Note that each Master has its own deadline for application.
- During the application process (or at the end of the application process in some cases), the student will receive the required information to apply for the scholarship.
- The results for the Master Scholarships will be sent shortly after the admission results for the Master to which the student applied.
Application Period of Grenoble Alpes University Masters Scholarships
From January 2020 to July 2021 (depending on the Master)