- Degree: PhD
- Fully Funded: of UK/EU tuition fees along with a stipend
- Closing Date: January 31, 2020
- The students under this scholarship will be studied at Swansea University.
- Swansea University
- The City of Swansea is a coastal city and county it is officially known as the City and County of Swansea in Wales.
- This scholarship is provided and funded by the EPSRC Doctoral Training Partnership.
- This project has aimed at developing autonomous robots to perform the system of environmental monitoring, pollution source localization, and pollution mapping. The project has the prototyping of the robotic platform along with multiple sensors and the design of control and navigation algorithms of robots will be maximize monitoring efficiency, theoretical analysis, simulation study, and experimental validation will also be provided by the applicant.
- It is announced that the Candidates should hold a first or upper second class honors degree and or it’s equivalent in engineering or similar relevant field of scientific discipline. Background in Robotics and Control Theory also considered.
- An Experience in Matlab, Simulink, Matlab robotic toolbox and/or Verb also required.
- Normally we would expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application. University’s English Language entry requirements also required and please visit our website for details.
- It is announced that Due to funding restrictions, this scholarship is open to the candidates of the UK/EU only.
- This is a fully-funded scholarship to covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees also has an annual stipend of £15,009.
- Grant for additional funds also available for research expenses.
Please visit our website for more detailed information.