The University of Turin funds two-year 15 scholarships in order to support deserving students
for enrolment, accommodation and living costs. Scholarships are awarded to international
students enrolling for a.y. 2020-21 on the first year of a postgraduate degree program offered
by the University of Turin.
The 15 two-year scholarships will be assigned as follows:
a) 3 scholarships for international students with Mexican citizenship
b) 3 scholarships for international students with Japanese citizenship
c) 4 scholarships for international students with one of the following citizenships: Algeria, Cameroon, Gabon; Mali, Morocco, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, and Tunisia
d) 5 scholarships for international students with any other citizenship different from those listed above.
In the event the scholarships specified in the above sections a, b and c are not awarded, they will be assigned in addition to those reserved for international students mentioned in section d.
Financial Coverage and Benefits of University of Turin Scholarships in Italy
- Scholarship value: 9,000 euros per year, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
- Accommodation and living costs
- Support deserving students for enrolment
Eligibility of University of Turin Scholarships 2020-2021
To be considered an international student eligible to apply for this call, you must:
- Hold a valid qualification providing access to a postgraduate degree program obtained
outside of the Italian education system
- NOT have Italian citizenship
- NOT reside in Italy.
- You are 29 years old or younger
- Applications will be evaluated on the basis of the GRE General Test result
Admission requirements of Turin Scholarships for International Students
To submit your application you need to meet the following requirements:
- Hold valid qualifications giving access to the chosen master’s degree
programme by November 15th, 2020, provided by an institution outside of the
Italian education system
- Fulfill access requirements for your chosen postgraduate degree programme at
the time of enrolment (check the admission requirements of your degree
programme on apply.unito.it)
- You have never been enrolled in any first, second or one-long-cycle degree
programme at the University of Turin
- You are 29 years old or younger and you are NOT an Italian Citizen and are
NOT residing in Italy
- Hold the GRE General Test certificate, which must have been obtained not earlier
then 5 years before this Call deadline and successfully passed in all three sections
with the following minimum scores:
• Verbal Reasoning: 140/170
• Quantitative Reasoning: 140/170
• Analytical Writing: 3.5/6.
Documents required in the scholarship form:
- Copy of the “score report” of the GRE General Test. Students must have
obtained GRE not earlier than 5 years before the Call deadline and have
successfully passed all three test sections with the required minimum
All other documents stating your qualifications will be required during the application
procedure on apply.unito.it.
PLEASE NOTE: Complete and original documentation shall be delivered upon matriculation.
How to apply for University of Turin Scholarships 2020-2021
Applications shall be submitted within Thursday, April 30th, 2020, exclusively through the
online procedure. Anyone wishing to submit an application shall:
- Sign in to apply.unito.it
- Select a programme and submit your application
- Use your applicant code to fill in the scholarship form on ‘Call for 15 two-year
scholarships – a.y. 2020-2021:
Applications received after the deadline or applications received through other means or incomplete of all required documents will not be eligible.
Students who did not complete/submit the application form on apply.unito.it cannot apply
for the scholarship.