Ph.D. Program 3 Years Master degree holder or a student transferred from a Master to PhD
Ph.D. Program 5 Years Bachelor Degree holder
Master Degree Program 2 Years
Financial Coverage and Benefits of Thailand Scholarships
- Stipend: 8,000 THB / month for Ph.D Students
- Stipend: 6,000 THB / month for Master Students
- Tuition Fees in the actual payment (Rate of Thai Students and not include education fees)
- Material Cost in lumpsum payment 7,500 THB /semester
- Research Expenses: Follow the rate and conditions of the 90th anniversary of Chula Fund
1. Be an entry student admitted to study in the Master or Ph.D. program
2. Be a student in Thesis program only
3. Not receive a teaching assistant (T.A.) Scholarship or Tuition Waiving Scholarship supported by the Faculty
or Graduate School or scholarship from other sources.
The applicant must have any of the following qualifications.
- Entry with the special option and the program has already admitted studying.
- Be approved to change from Master to Ph.D. degree and must have GPAX not lower than 3.50
- Be the applicant of any following scholarship and the committee already considered to apply.
- The 100th Anniversary Chulalongkorn University Fund for Doctoral Scholarship
- Scholarship for International Graduate Students in ASEAN Countries (ASEAN Scholarship)
- Scholarship for International Graduate Students
Scholarship Conditions :
Scholarship recipient must
- Be a full-time student during the period of scholarship receiving.
- Work as a teaching assistant (TA) of faculty/college or programs for 6 HRS per week for a half duration of
studentship. TA works must relate to the field of the recipient’s study. For example, lecture review, prepare and
operation control, check for students’ works for Bachelor students and other related teaching works.
- Submit the signed Teaching Assistant Report to the Graduate School every the end of the month within
the 1st week of next month
- Submit Study Report and Thesis Progress Report approved by the thesis advisor to the Graduate School
every the end of the semester.
- Submit the Thesis’s Abstract, Approval Page and Acknowledgement in a pdf. file and must specify
scholarship support in the Acknowledgement.
- For applicant in Type 1 (Support for Tuition Fees and other Expenses), must submit the published work to
the Graduate School (The condition of published work must follow the conditions of the 90th anniversary of Chula Fund. A student must specify in Article’s Acknowledgement as this following “The Scholarship from the Graduate School, Chulalongkorn University to commemorate 72nd anniversary of his Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej is gratefully acknowledged and the 90th Anniversary Chulalongkorn University Fund (Ratchadaphiseksomphot Endowment Fund.)” This condition includes recipient who is not in all stated period of the scholarship contract.
Scholarship Termination / Suspension
All Scholarship will be terminated if the scholarship recipient
- Leaves of education
- Has a cumulative GPA lower than 3.25 in 2 consecutive semesters.
- It does not have any progress in the thesis. The scholarship will be terminated since the semester the recipient receives the symbol “U” in the thesis evaluation.
- Cancels his/her study for inappropriate reasons.
- Has dishonest behavior and plagiarism
Visit the Official Website of H.M. the King Bhumibol Adulyadej’s 72nd Birthday Anniversary Scholarship