In the United States (US) Universities, the International Scholarship for Women (ISW) will be granted to the women for full-time research or study. At recognized Canadian or U.S. institutes, both graduates, as well as postgraduate educations, are supported under this scholarship sponsored by she began Women’s Magazine. Since 1998, international Scholarship for Women (ISW) has been existing. The international scholarship for women (ISW) program offers sponsorship for women studying full-time graduate, undergraduate, or postdoctoral programs in the U.S.A. The full education funding grants are offered to the women of all countries other than Iran, to study in U.S. Universities and exemption for the women, those are ISW institution members.
First preference will be given to the women that prove prior dedication to the charitable or volunteering work for empowering women in their specific fields and also to the women through professional, community, or civic work.
Benefits of International Scholarship for Women 2021
- Expense on Return flight: US$1600 (Once per anum)
- Health insurance in sponsorship with Sunlife insurance company
- Master’s/first professional degree sponsorship: US$28,000
- Undergraduate degree sponsorship: US$18,000
- Postdoctoral degree sponsorship: US$32,000
- Doctoral degree sponsorship: US$26,000
- Monthly stipend of US$1200 for an undergraduate student, US$1600 for Master student, US$1800 for Doctoral Student and flexible package for post-doctorate student
- Books & Literature expense: US$1000 per year
International Scholarship for women sponsorship is NOT offered for the following purposes:
- Scholarships-in-aid for under a complete academic year or traveling scholarships
- Academic Research Paper Publication costs
- Tuition for dependent’s education
- Research assistants expenditure
- Traveling to or from a fellow’s home nation above once a year
- Purchase of equipment in the laboratory or experimentation
- Previous overheads, arrears, or repayment of loans
- Institutional expenses (overheads)
- Institutional (overhead) expenses
- Indirect costs of travel or conference expense
Session intake Timeline and eligible Countries of International Scholarship for Women 2020-2021
Eligible women interested to get funding for education in the U.S. have two chances in 2020 to submit the application. The deadline for the selection of the first batch is April 20, 2020, and the deadline for the second batch is June 30, 2020. All the applications will be screened first to sort eligible and deserving candidates on top of the list and then those candidates may receive web-based interview call letters for the evaluation of final selection.
Women from all countries except Iran are eligible to apply for both sessions in 2020. Start here with your applications for the ISW scholarship.
Disclaimer: ASSR Reserves the right to cancel, withhold, or not to award the scholarship award to candidates without any notice.