- LSEF- UMass Scholarship (Funded)
- Degree: Master
- Worth: Up to Rs 20,00,000 worth 50% tuition fee
- Closing Date: July 31, 2020
The LSEF-UMass scholarship is announced for pursuing programs of master’s from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. It is announced that In the second row of the scholarship program that is commencing in 2020, more than 15 scholarships will be announced for up-to Rs 20,00,000 amounting to fifty percent of the total academic tuition for the following three programs:
- The first program is M.S in the subjects of Data Analytics and Computational Social Science
- The second program is M.S. in Applied Economics
- Third program is Master of Public Policy
All of these scholarships are curetted for two years studies of post-graduate under world-class faculty, a program for the first year at a host institution in India JK Lakshmipat University Jaipur and the second-year program at UMass Amherst. The M.S programs offer up to three years and MPP up to one year OPT (employment authorization) in the United States.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
All of the students are eligible to apply who have minimum completed (or will complete by 2020) 3 years of an undergraduate degree program from an accredited University in India.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- 50% Tuition Waiver is announced.
- All of the Indian students with a 3-year undergraduate degree program get to complete the 4th year requirement will move to the USA.
- Status of UMass Amherst is a flagship public higher education campus in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the largest public research university in New England, USA. According to the US News & World Report 2020, It is ranked in Top 25 premiere public universities in the US.
Application for Scholarship
Please visit our website in order to apply for this Scholarship.
It is announced that the selection will be based on the student’s academic records, letters of recommendation, statement of purpose and personal interview. It is clear that GRE scores are not mandatory.
· It is the best option of a TOEFL test for the students to meet the English Language requirement for any scholarships.
· Mostly English speaking skills are compulsory for those students who apply for a scholarship for these students to test your English language proficiency.