Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU), a member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development (QF), was founded in 2010 to continue fulfilling QF’s vision of unlocking human potential. HBKU is a homegrown research and graduate studies university that acts as a catalyst for positive transformation in Qatar and the region while having a global impact.
At Hamad Bin Khalifa University – our students, faculty, staff, partners, and leadership – all share a common belief in the power of higher education and research to make a positive impact in the development of nations.
Scholarships Degree Options Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Qatar
- University: Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Degree: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship Benefits: Fully Funded
- IELTS: Not required
- Eligible: International
- Award country: Qatar
- Closing Date: 1 Feb 2021
Financial Benefits of Qatar Scholarships 2021-2022 for International Students
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month+ Accommodation+ Return Ticket/Year (Bachelor’s).
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month+ Accommodation+ Return Ticket/Year (Masters).
- QAR 7500 Stipend/ Month+ Accommodation + Return Ticket/Year (PhD Students).
- Family Accommodation is Provided to Married Students.
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
CSE offers programs in the fields of science, engineering, and technology aimed at serving societal needs, with a focus on an integrated multi-disciplinary curriculum and research in science and engineering.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
COLLEGE OF ISLAMIC STUDIES
With several distinguished research centers, CIS is the home for contemporary Islamic studies and offers postgraduate programs that bring together scholars and thought leaders from around the world.
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Contemporary Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
With a vision to enrich society, CHSS provides transformative educational programs that bridge disciplinary boundaries, nurturing a diverse body of academically grounded and socially responsible global citizens.
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
COLLEGE OF LAW
CL offers the MENA region’s first Juris Doctor program, preparing leaders who can manage multi-faceted relationships that span across different legal systems and who have a command of a wide range of skills.
- Juris Doctor
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND LIFE SCIENCES
COLLEGE OF PUBLIC POLICY
Application deadline for International Applicants
Closing Date: 1 Feb 2021