Scholarships for the nationals of all countries
- Program: Bachelor
- Award: 35000
- Closing Date: April 24, 2020
WUIC EXCELLENCE TUITION FEE WAIVER SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE STUDENTS OF UNDERGRADUATE
Walailak University International College (WUIC) Thailand is announced to open admissions for the next semester of (August 2020) and to also offer for the Full and Partial Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarships to full-time undergraduate students for the year of 2020-2023 academic periods. It is a golden chance who are Looking to study on a scholarship in Thailand.
Walailak University of Thailand
Walailak University is a public university that is located in Tha Sala District, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province, Thailand. It is founded in 1992.
All the Nationals of all countries and territories around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
All the interested applicants for this scholarship who meet the scholarship requirements be informed that the Selection Committee retains the right for the decision of whether to award a Full or Partial Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarship to the qualified applicants. It is a rolling basis Decisions has a status of final and unappeasable.
Applicants have a chance for the next semester’s admission who fails to meet the scholarship requirements.
According to the study program, the grant of the scholarship is Up to US$ 14,000-35,000 (for the entire academic period study).
The program has a fully funded status like Tuition fees, computer center fees, laboratory fees, library fees, various sport center fees, in-campus transportation fees, and accident insurance fees (the list is exhaustive).
- Send us copies of the following required documents that must be translated in English or Thai (where necessary), to our email address that is published on our website.
- G12 high school program or equivalent diploma from a High school.
- Require High school transcripts shown a GPA score.
- Require A Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English).
- Require A Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals only).
In the email subject line, please It is necessary to mention A line in the email subject as “Scholarship Application,” cite the study program for which you applying and also add your full name for example (Scholarship Application: Digital Innovation Engineering: John Smith).