The MyUS.com Global Perspectives Scholarship announced
- Degree: Master, Bachelor
- Worth: 2500
- Closing Date: May 1, 2020
· It is announced by MyUS.com its first annual, “Global Perspectives” scholarship that focused on the role of experiential learning in preparing global-fresh graduates.
· It is as a leading industry in the field of an international cadre of shipping and shopping, there are few organizations reliant on the desire for consumers and businesses to be attached globally interconnected than MyUS.com. Similarly, few global organizations are better understanding the impactful nature of breaking down boundaries transformative, transcending cultures and connecting with the previously unconnected.
· San Diego State University (SDSU) studied and conveys that brightened results are must be emerging on the impact of international internships on the career and study abroad development of international business students in the period of the past decade and a half. Study level of asserts that means solid evidence will full support to the contention that students with an experiential international education competed successfully other than their peers in today’s global workforce.” The study jumped on to state that, “international educators are now in search of themselves equipped having solid empirical data that to verify what they have always assumed to be true, learning in an intercultural / internationally setting that not only transforms students’ lives, it enhances their career development.”
Rice University goes on to outline many of the characteristics applicants acquire during the course of an international kind of program that will make them far more marketable to employers, from a global business perspective, following graduation so The study finds that applicants who study internationally are more likely to be able to:
- solve the problems by adopting familiar concepts in unfamiliar situations
- create to an ethnically diverse skilled team
- established as self-confident, yet able to listen and able to learn from people whose value systems are more different
- Take personal risks and act independently on the solid footings
- Be necessary flexible and adaptable to sudden changing situations
- Have a basic strong command of the local language, and be able to use it in various practical situations
- Analyze Imagine, forecast, and or address to business situations from another placed different cultural frame of reference.
· As a skilled global organization, MyUS.com has a stage of growing and vested interest in preparing tomorrow’s future skilled international business leaders for long a term of success. So we invite all candidates who meet the criteria mentioned below are able to apply for this inaugural scholarship.
· It is also announced that qualified scholarship consideration, eligible students must currently be studying abroad, have been accepted to a study program abroad or have studied abroad within the past couple of academic years. Applicants are required to write a essay for five hundred words with details why they chose an international program and how they aspect that program will enhance their studies (or did enhance their studies) and how they feel that program will likely impact their perspectives relative to other cultures and the impact that will have on type of future business successes.
Additionally, the essay should clearly articulate how they believe their experience studying abroad will skill them increasingly competitive in today’s global job market.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
Applicant must be a student currently enrolled at an officially accredited college, recognized university and additionally, must be currently enrolled, already been accepted into a study program abroad.
- All the Eligible candidates must currently be in having good standing with their university, college or high school. Candidates who have been suspended, are on academic probation or have otherwise violated any university/college discipline will not be eligible.
- Applicant either be accepted to a qualifying university/college or currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate program type of schedule.
If the applicant or the applicant’s parent/legal guardian is effectively employed by MyUS.com at the time of scholarship granted then the student will be considered as ineligible. Candidature Eligibility of finalists will be verified before winners are selected.
Benefits of Scholarship
The scholarship winner will receive a one-time $2,500 (USD) educational scholarship to be applied to approve expenses including tuition fees, books, and boarding for the year of 2019 or 2020 academic year. All Funds are provided by Access Shipping LLC (MyUS.com).
All Payments issued by MyUS.com are payable to the scholars approved college or university and mailed after June 1, 2020, directly to the college or university last designated.
Application of Scholarship
following All interested applicants send an email to us (email address mentioned on our website) with the information:
- Your essay (attached as a document or included in the body of the email both ways at your choice)
- An image of yourself (image must capture you alone, without other persons)
All of Any additional relevant information’s you think that it will help to add your story
For any other information about the application, you can visit our website.
· It is the best option of a TOEFL test for the students to meet the English Language requirement for any scholarships.
· Mostly English speaking skills are compulsory for those students who apply for a scholarship for these students to test your English language proficiency.