Students: Bachelor of Commerce /MBA
- Degree: Bachelor
- Worth: 50,000
- Closing Date: March 1, 2020
We are announced to offer 10 renewable Sobey Innovators entrance awards. These awards will be offered to exceptional students from across Canada in recognition of their accomplishments, and as support and encouragement for their success in the Sobey School of Business.
The initial scholarship in the first academic year is $20,000; renewal value in 2-4 academic years is $10,000 per year. The total value of the scholarship is $50,000 over four years.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- It Must be accepted into the program Bachelor of Commerce (September intake) and entering the first year as a full-time scholar
- It is announced that all the applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents who recently graduated from high school.
Applicants must have normally a minimum of 90% average or score of 36 in IB Diploma out of high school and skills of demonstrating leadership considered as extra-curricular activities.
It is the best option of a TOEFL test for the students to meet the English Language requirement for any scholarships.
Mostly English speaking skills are compulsory for those students who apply for a scholarship for these students to test your English language proficiency.
Benefits of the Scholarship
All Recipients of the Sobey National Innovator wards will be members of a special student and alumni cohort within the University. This cohort will consist of all past and current students and faculty members who are getting financial support from Sobey Family/Foundations and Sobeys Inc. these scholars and alumni cohort will have special programming for supports and communication also including an annual event to build a rich sense of community and connection.
It is announced that In the event that a student does not meet the requirements for renewal of their award, scholarship, and or other such financial support, however, the scholars will continue to be considered a member of the student and alumni cohort.
Application of the Scholarship
- Application PIBS Scholarship (is the part of the Named Entrance Award form)
- Essay for 750-word based on student community involvement, contribution to their school life and plans for the future
- A resume that should comment over-involvement in community service, participation in student government, extracurricular activities, athletic achievement, and volunteer and/or paid work.
- recommendation letter from their high school principal, guidance counselor or teacher
All other questions for the Scholarship, please contact us through the website.