The University of Sussex is a leading research-intensive university near Brighton. We have both an international and local outlook, with staff and students from more than 100 countries and frequent engagement in community activities and services.
The University of Sussex is located at Falmer on the outskirts of Brighton, within easy reach of London and major international airports at Gatwick and Heathrow.
As a top 10 ranking university in the UK for Business and Economics (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020), we want to continue to attract outstanding international students to our EQUIS and AMBA accredited schools. That’s why we’re offering forty of our best academic applicants a scholarship worth between £5,000 and £7,500 upon your successful enrollment at the University of Sussex Business School.
Financial Coverage and Benefits of Chancellor’s International Business Scholarship 2020
There are 40 scholarships in total, 20 of which will be £7,500 and a further 20 of £5,000, available to overseas postgraduate University of Sussex Business School applicants who can demonstrate academic excellence.
- Tuition fee reduction
- The top 20 will be offered the £7,500 scholarship
- The next 20 will be offered the £5,000 scholarship.
Course commencing at the University of Sussex
- Accounting and Finance
- Banking and Finance
- Development of Economics
- Energy Policy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Fintech Risk and Investment Analysis
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Accounting and Corporate Governance
- International Business Economics
- International Finance and Economics
- International Management
- International Marketing
- Management and Finance
- Marketing and Consumer Psychology
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Project Management
- Science and Technology Policy
- Strategic Innovation Management
- Sustainable Development
As there are limited scholarships available, this scholarship is extremely competitive. You will only be able to accept the one University of Sussex Scholarship.
Eligibility of Chancellor’s International Business Scholarship 2020
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
- have accepted a place on one of the following full-time eligible Masters courses, commencing at the University of Sussex Business School in September 2020
- The award is available to people from these specific countries (Check the official website) Link below
How to apply for Chancellor’s International Business Scholarship
- To be considered for the Chancellor’s International Business Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at Sussex.
- To apply for the scholarship, you are required to provide a statement of academic interests.
- Your drive and ambitions (and how your course will help you achieve your ambitions)
- Your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- Any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen course
- To be considered, you will need to demonstrate excellent grades in your most recent qualification (i.e. a first-class degree if you are studying in the UK).
- You do not need to have completed your qualification, however, as we can make conditional scholarship offers.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 1 May 2020 (23:59 GMT)
Visit the Official Website of the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Business Scholarship